Chili Cook Off Rules & Regulations
** You do NOT have to be in the fishing tournament to participate in the chili cook off! You can do either or both if you like.
1. ENTRY FEE PER TEAM: $25 per team paid on or before April 16, 2020. No exceptions. Register and pay online at www.boyntonbeachfirefighters.com.
2. REGISTRATION: Register and pay online at https://www.boyntonbeachfirefighters.com/product-category/fishing-chili/ – OR – Mail in registration can be found here: https://www.boyntonbeachfirefighters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/BBFFBAFISHINGRegistration2020.pdf and should be mailed to: Boynton Beach Firefighting Benevolent Association Attention: Fishing AND Chili Cook Off, 2080 High Ridge Rd., Boynton Beach, FL 33426. No entries or additions/changes can be made after the close of registration on April 16, 2020. Registration fee is non refundable for any reason.
3. PRIZES: $1000 in Cash Prizes – $500 1st Place, $300 2nd Place, $200 3rd Place
4. JUDGING: starts @ 2pm
5. Allotted 10′ x 10′ space
6. NO electric available
7. NO generators allowed
8. Attendance required
9. HOURS: Noon to 6PM – Set up by 11AM
10. You must supply everything you need – EZ Up tent, table, plates, bowls, spoons, etc., we only supply you with the 10′ x10′ space.
*We recommend you bring minimum of 5 gallons of chili – better to have too much than not enough!
Questions? Call: Alex Fernandez 561-346-7523